Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tonner to do Tron

There was an interview with Robert Tonner, who is the head of the Tonner Doll Company and he revealed the Disney licenses that will be released during the upcoming year. Along with "Alice in Wonderland" and "Prince of Persia", there will be a "Tron" series of dolls!

I am not sure if they will get to this, as they have yet to release their dolls based on "Doctor Who" and "Torchwood". Of course, I think that might be problems with the BBC.

Disney usually works out smoothly with Tonner.So in essence, that means we get a Garret Hedlund doll. It'd be nice if somehow a Murtagh custom would be floating around eBay early next year, but I can totally see dropping $140-180 on Sam Flynn when the time arrives.The 2010 line is unveiled on January 29th, so hopefully we can see some good stuff!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm thrilled about this one. At the risk of sounding like a total nerd, I am a HUGE Tron fan.